Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Chronicles 2013 - Part 2

I forgot to post pictures of the events surrounding Christmas. Well, I didn't forget... more just hadn't gotten around to it.

So these are pictures from Christmas Eve - very few, unfortunately!

In the morning, Steve and the boys went over to my parents' house for a lunch with my grandparents (both my mom's parents and my dad's mother), and the boys opened gifts with them and got a whole bunch of good stuff.

All of my boys! 
They're obsessedwith Mario and Luigi - go figure!
On Christmas Eve night we went over to his parents' house and opened gifts with them! We took gifts to all the kiddos in the family and exchanged our "Secret Santa" gifts with his siblings. We all got some nice stuff, I got a gift card to my favorite resale store from my Santa, and then a wallet from Steve's parents and some cash.

Adrian in his Christmas suit!
Patrick in his Christmas suit!
Christy (our elf on the shelf) on Christmas Eve!
Patrick holding his aunt and uncle's new puppy!
We're thinking about getting one now. :)
Then the day AFTER Christmas I took Steve to a basketball game whose tickets I bought for him for Christmas. He is a huge San Antonio Spurs fan, and I'm a very passive Dallas Mavericks "fan." What I mean to say is: I enjoy watching the games in person.

Isn't he handsome? We had a blast.
The Mavs might have lost, but they put on
a helluva show!
And now you have the whole Christmas story!

I hope everyone has a fantastic New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I love he Mario and Lugi! Suc cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh your boys are just darling! Look at their little vests...way too cute! That puppy is also quite darling! And I totally know what you mean...watching a game live...so much better than TV!

    ReplyDelete