It's not a thing... just something I have time for!
- A barium swallow showed everything is fine with my band. My restriction is perfect. I didn't end up getting an unfill, just figured out while talking with the Nurse Practitioner that I need to stop eating so fast and get back to basics! She gave me a handout with information for newly-banded or people considering banding, and I actually read it - it was a nice refresher!
- She also said I need to start tracking my BMs (sorry for the image), because sometimes I think I go a while without even realizing I haven't (3-4 days sometimes). She said put a hashtag on the calendar every time I do. Hilarious. (I actually did today, and yesterday! I've been incorporating a little bit of coconut oil into my diet almost daily. It really helps!)
- Speaking of helping, for the past two days I've been drinking a protein shake as my breakfast, and coupled with a piece of fruit around 10:00 am, it's actually keeping me full until lunch time... wow. I didn't think that was possible anymore! I might keep this up.
- I finally ended up getting into my primary care physician's office and got my prescription for my anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medicine refilled. I hope it helps. I've taken three doses so far. She wants me to come back in 3 weeks to see her and possibly tweak the dose - hopefully, 10 mg is enough, but we'll see.
- Is it better to take these in the morning or at night? I couldn't sleep at ALL last night, and I think it might be because I took my pill at about 5:00 pm. For today's dose I moved it to 9:00 am and we'll see what happens.
- Aaaand I just read online that many people take it right before going to bed because it makes them sick to take it during the day. Guess I'm gonna wait until tomorrow EVENING to take another pill.
- I woke up this morning with a swollen eye-lid. I really hope I don't have pink eye or something disgusting. If it's still swollen tomorrow, I might go to CareNow or someplace. Too random.
I guess I'm out of things to say! Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their weekend. <3