Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Unofficial Wedding Photos

Just got these a few days ago!

My mother and grandparents
Patrick in his tiny tuxedo. <3 
Both boys (obviously)
Us during first look photos <3 
Mama and Daddy 
Me and my parents <3 

Ceremony shot 
My lovely bridesmaids (Brandi, Amy, and Mari)
Another ceremony shot 
Putting my ring on. 
First kiss! 



First dance 
Daddy/Daughter dance... <3 
And my heart broke when my Daddy got all shy and almost
cried because he couldn't remember how to dance, he said
Mother/Son dance... Steve and his mama and me and the boys. 




And that's all we have so far. These were taken by my grandfather, so excuse the quality on some of them. Just wanted to share a few!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful wedding. Your dress is amazing and the boys looked sharp. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! you looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How freekin cute! I love your dress! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful. The boys are so cute. Congrats again on your marriage.

    ReplyDelete