- Am I "supposed to" eat back the calories I burn?
- Because I'm trying not to, but it's hard.
- What's a good target heart rate for someone 27-years-old and about 15 lbs overweight?
- I have no idea.
- When is the best time to exercise (calorically)?
- Because I do it at night, and then I'm pretty ravenous all evening, but it's bearable... and I think if I do it in the morning I'll be ravenous ALL DAY instead of just a few hours. But then I heard you burn more calories all day doing it first thing.
- How intensely can I exercise while pregnant?
- Hell, I just need answers to lots of pregnancy-related things.
- Is fasted cardio really a thing people do?
- Because, if so, I kind of think they need their heads checked. I could never do my standard hour of cardio on an empty stomach. (Currently I do about 30-60 minutes of cardio and 15-20 minutes of lifting per workout. It's going okay for me.) But I might if it helps me lose these thighs.
- How come I don't sweat as much as the other girls?
- I sweat. But I'm not drenched. Like my hair doesn't look like I got caught in torrential downpour, and my back and butt are usually wet, but I want to look like I worked harder! My Polar HRM says I burn on average 600 calories every time I workout.
As you can tell... I do too much thinking while I should be focusing on my burn.
Anyone have any thoughts, answers, or even your own questions we can ponder together?